Starting Utility Service

Please plan in advance to have the utilities in your name on the day you move in.

The City of Stillwater provides the electricity and garbage services here is there website.

ONG provides the gas here is a link to their website.

The city will require, in most cases, a $100 deposit and ONG $50.

ONG must be done over the phone of on their website.

Stillwater must be done in person at 723 S Lewis.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close